Next Gig :
Weekly residency starts at The Imperial Hotel Stroud, Glos from Friday 12th July – evenings.
Out of the Blue with guest artists C.C. Exton, Merlin Wildman’s Blues, Still Drifting, Jimmy C’s Blues Dragons
Playing Classic Pop 1950s -2000s
Jazzy Blues – Soul – R ‘n’ B
We love playing smaller simpler venues, some of our favourites being:
Our 2 current residencies:
The Yucatan, courtesy of the pleasantly mad managing Irish brothers, Fintan & Paul, with their Polish bar staff + exuberant punters, and
The Palatine down the road, run by international DJ Scott who amazingly seems to have a soft spot for live music.
- The Traveller’s Joy, Southbourne, West Sussex
- The Deck, Emsworth Yacht Harbour, Hampshire
- The Terrace, St Richards Hospital, Chichester, West Sussex
- Tarri’s Summer Garden Party, Worthing, West Sussex
- The White Hart, Stoke Newington, London N16
- The Village , Dalston (6 months residency)
- The Hope & Anchor, Camden (6 months residency)
- The Crown Hotel, Emsworth (6 months residency in 2008/9 and another coming up)
- The Travs (Travellers Joy), Southbourne and
- The Jolly Butchers, Stoke Newington
……..But of course there will be more.
After Uta kicked me into playing live again, I Persuaded her to resume putting on live jazz, with the likes of Henry Lowther, Jim Dvorak, Simon Picard, Jim Lampi and various other award winning players.
As we got more venues organised we set up UK Axial Music which booked these bands and also guys that Kim plays with in Merlins Blues, Jimmy Cs Blues Dragons, Still Drifting, Ed Furst etc (see feature on other bands)