Playing Classic Pop 1950s -2000s
Jazzy Blues – Soul – R ‘n’ B
Astrologer and Psychic
Readings of various kinds available
See into your personal horoscope or consult the karma cards……
David E. Lane
Mobile : 07594 293302
Sorry Kim Kardashian, sailing, Jimi, Traffic, Nigel and Theresa, and Boris Johnson International Airport
Suddenly we are getting so many gigs requiring Kim Kardashian, sorry Kim Kardashian ( sorry Kim to drive flat-out ) day after day to cover them all.
So now you could almost say our career is sailing like Rod Stewart’s or Gavin Sutherland’s, not drifting like Jimi’s – although Jimi’s “Drifting” is hidden treasure – which is a very nice song by Traffic.
Nigel Farage says he would like the band ” Out of the Blue ” if he’d ever heard them…or heard of them. Or maybe not. isn’t it. The pressure of all this Kardashian for Kim, sorry Kardashian for kim, is making Kim not just hacked-off, but baked-off – he’s British, you know.
The problem with being British is you have to put up with Theresa May, who’s just lied again ( ” I’m anti-Brexit, no sorry I’m Prime Minister – that must mean I’m pro-brexit, and very much so – brexit means brexit, oh yes, I’m very for it, being a servant of the people and so on ” ) ……… this week. Now she’s given a definite go-ahead for a 3rd runway at Heathrow despite giving the impression that it was open for review for several months by ministers….. Has she been jumped on ? Probably – there’s a lot of vested interests kicking around in that neck of the woods….
We should leave the Heathrow residents in peace and build Boris’s new airport in the Thames Estuary on reclaimed land, rehome the birds, and build at least 3 runways so our total of 3 existing Heathrow/Gatwick is boosted to 6, to rival Schipol’s 6, Frankfurt’s 4 and Paris’s 4 – we’re losing lots of traffic and business there.
Captain Beastie Boy
Copyright Protection Operates
Copyright protection operates on all entries in this blog and plagiarism detection tools are permanently in use.
ANGELS STEP RIGHT THIS WAY !
Please see the ‘Unique Crowdfunding Opportunity’ elsewhere in this blog.
Unique Crowdfunding Opportunity
A). Invest for a year and have the option of getting your money back plus a guaranteed 20 per cent on top.
- Total needed £65,000, smallest stake possible £5,000.
- Interesting project already well under way.
- Four viral (existing) videos already being discussed with youtube etc re development.
- Big catalogue of home-grown songs already in demo format or complete. plus up-and-running analogue studio and production facility. run by a crew with vast experience in the music
- business: musicians, recording engineers, band leaders, ex-names and future names.
- Various session men who’ve worked with all the big names offering offering services free or for knock-down rates – and they’re interested !
- One of the markets with special opportunities for us with our command of languages is the Indian/Chinese/Japanese internet market, which is approx 2 Billion in its own right although we will be punting our project to the entire web.
B) Other Business
- The other section of our business is Yacht Hire – lots of interest here…
- We have access to five yachts – 35feet, 29feet, and three 20-footers, some owned by ourselves, based on the south coast Portsmouth/Solent area and the River Thames at South Dock Marina immediately opposite Canary Wharf.
- Many of the music guys are experienced mariners very familiar with these waters and we have other people available too who can help. Just like the guitarist Dave Edmunds, whose Rockpile Studios were only accessible by boat, we’ve a lot of people who like the idea of a couple of boat trips thrown into their recording package – good for the creative process. of course we take non-musicians too !
We have lots more info available eg lists of session musicians and what they’re famous for, background of ourselves and names we have worked with, details of where we’ve worked, details of successful books already published and ones ready to go, and of course the nuts and bolts of the business –
Hope you find this interesting and I hope it whets your appetite !
Contact David E. Lane
Mobile : 07594 293302
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on :
© Out of the blue UK 2010 – 2017